Selena Gomez has become one itapetinga na midia of the most recognizable faces in the entertainment industry. From her early role as a Disney Channel star to her current position as a global superstar, her influence has been felt in many countries around the world. As a singer, Gomez has released three studio albums and several extended plays, all of which have achieved commercial success. Her singles, such as “Lose You to Love Me” and “Naturally”, have become international hits, with music videos that have earned hundreds of millions of views. Gomez has also collaborated with some 1x2forum of the biggest names in the music industry, such as Cardi B, Marshmello, and Kygo. Gomez’s acting career has also been successful. Her starring role in the hit Disney Channel series Wizards of Waverly Place helped launch her career, and she has since appeared in films such as Spring Breakers and Monte Carlo. In 2020, she starred in the Netflix movie The Fundamentals of Caring, which has garnered positive reviews from critics. Gomez’s influence is also evident in her philanthropic efforts. She has donated to various charities, such as UNICEF and the Children’s Hospital Los Angeles, and she has spoken out about issues such as mental health and gender equality. Overall, Selena Gomez’s global reach as an entertainer is undeniable. Her music, films, and charitable works have resonated with people all over the world, and protectpalompon.com she is an inspiration to many.Selena Gomez is a well-known singer, songwriter and actress who has been gracing the entertainment industry with her talents for over a decade. Aside from her own solo work, she has been involved in many creative collaborations with other artists. Here are some of her most notable collaborations:
1. “Ice Cream” with Blackpink: In 2020, Selena Gomez teamed up with the K-pop girl group Blackpink to release the song “Ice Cream”. The upbeat pop song was a worldwide hit, debuting at number 13 on the Billboard Hot
3. “Taki Taki” with DJ Snake: Gomez also collaborated with DJ Snake in 2018 to create the song “Taki Taki”. This Latin-inspired dance track featured Cardi B and Ozuna and was a hit in the United States, reaching number elife77 11 on the Billboard Hot
5. “I Can’t Get Enough” with Benny Blanco and J Balvin: Gomez worked with producer Benny Blanco and J Balvin on the track “I Can’t Get Enough”. This song was released in 2019 and was a hit in both the United States and Latin America, reaching the top 10 on the Billboard Hot
7. “Hands to Myself” with Zedd: In 2015, Gomez worked with German producer Zedd to create the song “Hands to Myself”. This track was a hit in both the United States and Europe, reaching the top 10 on the Billboard Hot
8. These are just a few of the creative collaborations that Selena Gomez has been involved in over the years. Her creative morning teer 2 partnerships have resulted in some of the most popular songs of the last decade.